Sunday, July 1, 2007

IN THE NAME OF CHARITY

The story goes like this….

I was tagged by Fauziah X-Matters, who was tagged by Ruby Ahmad, who was tagged by Raden Galoh, who was tagged by Idham.

On his birthday on August 26th, Idham wanted to compile and bind the 100 bloggers’ memes, where for every meme, he will contribute RM127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage.

Anyone who wishes to support his effort can do so. No need to wait to be tagged.
We need 100 memes by August 26th. Once this tag is done, please leave a comment on his blog to inform him that you have done the tag.

Okay, this is the rule.
If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme.
At the end of your entry, you just need to tag as many bloggers as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. You have to include this message, "By doing this meme, you are contributing RM127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".
Then, copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.

The meme is about completing at least 17 out of the following 27 sentences. *These can be copied and pasted to your entry*

My humble opinion goes like this…..

1. A person is only as good as if it is his/her habit to do good things.
2. Friendship is ….everything about reminiscent.
3. To love is to ...trust and do a lot of touching. (I don’t meant meraba)
4. Money makes me…. feel great.The more, the feeling gets greater.
5. I miss ... tending to my garden.My back problem has limited my activities.
6. My way of saying I care is by .... doing it.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by... writing them in my blog.
8. Pick the flowers when ... I don’t pick flowers. I will let them bloom as long as they can. I like to appreaciate them.
9. To love someone is to ...touch them all the time through your heart.
10. Beauty is …cantik. I will see it through my heart. If i see through my eyes, it can lead to a lot of things… Perrrggggh
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was ....staying in a haunted hostel. Once a month we could hear Japanese soldiers marching in front of our hostel. It happened at night only. Perrrggggh.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember ....having a good time as a student, a reserved training officer (askar) and somebody’s boyfriend.
13. I am most happy when .... I have a lot of money. It makes a lot of people happy too.
14. Nothing makes me happier than... watching my wife's sastisfied face.She grinned from ear to ear.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change ...my decision to apply for the credit cards. I suffered a lot for using them. I had to pay a lot of interest too. Perrrgggh.
16. If smiles were.....valued as gold... then I ..would have been a very rich man.
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could ... have snow in Malaysia. I don’t have to bring my wife to London or USA during the winter time. (Not like the one in Bukit Cherakah)
18. If you want to ...earn a respect then …you must respect others first.
19. Money is not everything but ...(I don’t want to fill up the blank because money is actually everything. You dont have it, you are nowhere. Trust me. Don’t be a plastic person i.e. hypocrite. )
20. The most touching moment I have experienced is ...receiving my first love letter from RH. I could kiss the letter then, but not today as everything is communicated through computers. There is no personal touch and smell.Perrrgggh.
21. I smile when .....i feel sastified.
22. When I am happy, I … look up into the sky. When i am sad too..
23. If only I don't have to ….go to work then ...i can have more time blogging and blog hopping.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was ... telling a lot of people that we must have a principle in our life. Don’t be a lalang and a plastic person.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title …DUNIATIGER.
26. One thing I must do before I die is ... settling my debts.
27. Doing this meme, I feel like ... I have done my obligation.Its like sharing my feelings and inner thoughts with others.

I'm tagging everyone who read this.

No comments: